Blackstone Griddle Recipe Shrimp is so good. It’s tender, and it’s delicious, and it cooks up in less than 10 minutes from start to finish.
So, if you are looking for a great and easy meal, one that the entire family will love, this is one of my favorites and absolutely delicious.
My son Ethan loves shrimp, and for dinner tonight, I made this simple shrimp kebab, served over a garden salad, the perfect meal.
- Preheat the Blackstone Griddle to medium high heat (350-400 degrees F). Melt approximately 1 Tbsp of the butter on the griddle. …
- Sauté the shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side until the shrimp is pink (only flip the shrimp once). …
- Remove the shrimp from the grill, top with the lemon juice and it’s ready to enjoy.
Perfect Shrimp on the Blackstone Griddle
Shrimp Fried Rice On Blackstone Griddle 🔗
Shrimp Fried Rice On Blackstone Griddle is the perfect quick weeknight dinner to make up! Make on Blackstone to keep the kitchen clean & quick clean up!
- Thawed Shrimp
- Cooked White Rice
- Soy Sauce
- Minced Garlic
- A couple of hours before you are ready to make your fried rice cook your white rice. This can also be done the night before cook up your white rice. I make my white rice in a rice cooker.
- After your rice is cooked, spread the rice out on a cookie sheet to allow it to dry out some after it is done cooking. Allow to dry out for about an hour or two before making the fried rice.
- If your shrimp is frozen fill a bowl with cold water and drop in your shrimp. I change out my water with cold water often until thawed.
- Remove the shells of the shrimp if they need to be removed and de-vine as well.
- Remove your chicken from the fridge and allow it to set out at room temperature for a bit while you begin the rest of the prep.
- In a large bowl whisk your eggs with a splash of water. I have found that a splash of water makes for fluffier eggs.
- Salt and pepper your egg mixture.
- Fire up your Blackstone griddle and re-oil it down if needed. I keep mine ready to go at all times so all I have to do is turn it on and re-oil it a little bit.
- Pour a spot of extra vegetable oil and then drop your shrimp in the oil when it is warmed up. I did this to help the shrimp cook but also to make sure it didn’t stick.
- Season the shrimp with a bit of Old Bay and allow to cook, when the shrimp were partially cooked I sprinkled with some soy sauce.
- Spread your rice out on the griddle and sprinkle in some minced garlic and soy sauce.
- Next spread the peas and carrots out next to the rice and allow to cook if frozen, if thawed they kinda warm right on up.
- Pour your eggs onto the other side of the griddle to cook, if your griddle looks dry squirt on a bit more vegetable oil.
- As the eggs cook they will look like scrambled eggs, they get chopped up kinda like scrambled eggs.
- Combine the eggs with the rice, peas, and carrots, I like to mix them into the rice as they are cooking and still runny.
- As the shrimp is done cooking mix it into the rest of the rice.
- Remove and serve!
How long does it take to cook shrimp on a Blackstone?
How long does it take to grill shrimp on griddle?
Can you cook raw shrimp on grill?
What’s the best way to grill raw shrimp?