With the Air Fryer feature of your Foodi, you can prepare a homestyle dinner in less time while still getting a mouthwatering Ninja Foodi Meatloaf.
NINJA FOODI GRILL MEATLOAF! | Ninja Foodi Grill Recipes!
BBQ Meatloaf in the Ninja Foodi Grill 🔗
- 2 lbs Ground beef, or sirloin (We used 90% lean ground sirloin)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Panko or plain breadcrumbs
- 1 Dry packet of Liptons onion soup
- 1 cup Baby Rays Brown Sugar BBQ sauce
- In a mixing bowl, add your meat, panko or breadcrumbs, two eggs, and onion soup packet. Set your Ninja Grill on to preheat. You can set it to Max Grill mode. This will speed up the pre-heat.
- Mix your meatloaf combination well. I put on a glove and really dig in there.
- Prepare your 7' Springform either with a parchment paper round on the bottom or a light non-stick spray. I used parchment paper. This also protects the pan when cutting into the meatloaf.
- Add the meat mixture and be sure it is formed dense and completely even in the pan. I Drizzle or brush on more BBQ sauce on top if desiredf you have a small rack you can place the pan on the rack, directly into the Ninja Foodi Grill. This is not necessary, and I did not do that step.
- Next I seasoned up my mini potatoes with a little light extra virgin olive oil, red balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Set aside as these are not going in right away.
- The Ninja Foodi Grill should be ready. Now set your temperature to 330 degrees on BAKE and set the timer for 40 minutes. After 15 minutes of cooking the meatloaf only, add your potatoes around the round pan as evenly as you can.
- Cover the top of the pan with tin foil. This does not have to be wrapped, just a light cover so the top of your meatloaf does not get too brown.
- Occassinaly peek if your potatoes are getting too brown you can take a spurtle and move them around accordingly the best you can. You can also lightly brush with more olive oil, or avocodo oil, to prevent any possible smoke. When time is up, check that the internal temperature of your meatloaf is at 160 degrees. If so, and the potatoes are lightly browned, dinner is ready. Remove the inner tray from the grill and set to cool. You can then place your pan on a serving plate and release the outter ring. Enjoy
What temperature do you bake meatloaf?
To ensure that the meatloaf cooks and doesn’t dry out, the oven should be set at 350 degrees F. If you lower the temperature, you won’t get the meatloaf’s signature crust; if you raise it, the exterior will burn before the interior is fully cooked.
How do you make meatloaf in an air Fryer video?
The Ninja Foodi Grill, one of the newest additions to a burgeoning ecosystem of Foodi products, can air fry, bake, roast, and dehydrate in addition to grilling.
How do you cook frozen meatloaf in Ninja Foodi?
Onion should be placed on top of the meatloaf, which should either be placed on a trivet or inside the Ninja Foodi’s included basket. Press Start, select Pressure Cooking, and then set the timer for 30 minutes on High pressure.