These mixed vegetables are a great addition to any main course and there is something for everyone. Use whatever vegetables you like best. A simple vinaigrette stands in here for a basting sauce and makes these veggies perfect for your next tailgating party.
- 1 Mix brown sugar, basil, salt, garlic powder and pepper in small bowl. Drizzle oil over vegetables in large bowl; toss to coat well. …
- 2 Place vegetables in grill basket, grill rack or thread onto skewers.
- 3 Grill over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning occasionally.
Grilled Vegetables 101 | Chef Eric Recipe
Mixed Vegetable Grill 🔗
Enhance the grilled flavor of vegetables with this lightly sweet and spicy blend of seasonings. If using precook the sweet potato in the microwave so that it needs just a few minutes of grilling to brown.
Nutrition Facts: calories 105 Calories
- Mix brown sugar, basil, salt, garlic powder and pepper in small bowl. Drizzle oil over vegetables in large bowl; toss to coat well. Add seasoning mixture; toss to coat well.
- Place vegetables in grill basket, grill rack or thread onto skewers.
- Grill over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning occasionally.
Can you grill frozen mixed vegetables?
Baby bella mushrooms, green beans, red and orange bell peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, and red onion are among the ingredients for grilled vegetables.
How long should vegetables cook on the grill?
QUICK GUIDE FOR GRILLING FROZEN VEGETABLES Put your frozen vegetables in some tin foil or a vegetable basket with a little olive oil and cook them on a medium-high heat while stirring or turning the vegetables occasionally to prevent sticking or charring.
Do you put oil on vegetables before grilling?
Bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms take eight to ten minutes to cook on the grill. Yellow squash, zucchini, eggplant, and mushrooms take seven to eight minutes. Asparagus, green onions, and tomatoes on the vine take four to six minutes.