How to Make a Sonic Drive-in Grilled Cheese
Classic American Grilled Cheese 🔗
Soup-n-sandwich king: Grilled cheese is a delicious classic that’s easy to adapt by mixing and matching breads, cheese and soups on the side.
Total: 0 20min0
Serving Size: 1 of 6 servings
Nutrition Facts: servingSize 1 of 6 servings, calories 202, Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 5g, Carbohydrate 21g, Fiber 2g, Sugar 2g, Protein 10g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 473mg
- 4 slices white American cheese
- 8 slices country white bread
- 4 slices yellow American cheese
- Salted butter, softened
- Preheat the griddle to medium heat.
- Build the sandwiches with 1 slice of white cheese on 4 pieces of bread and 1 slice of yellow cheese on the other 4 slices of bread. Close the sandwiches and butter both sides. Place on the griddle; cover with a metal bowl and let the sandwiches get a nice golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip, cover again and cook until the cheese is melted and the sandwiches are golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
What kind of cheese does Sonic use in their grilled cheese?
The Texas toast and American cheese from Sonic’s grilled cheese sandwich serve as the base of the grilled cheese burger.
What comes on a Sonic Grilled Cheese Burger?
Famous grilled cheese sandwich from SONIC, served on buttery Texas toast with a 100% pure beef patty, mustard, ketchup, and diced onions.
What bread does Sonic use?
The bread that Sonic uses for their grilled chicken sandwich is a white flour bun. The sandwich comes with a grilled chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, and mayo on a toasted bun. You can also add cheese, bacon, or avocado to your sandwich.