Everyone in your family will adore the quick and simple chicken dish with melted cheese and bacon on top!
Cook the bacon in a skillet until crisp; drain on paper towels. Sauté the mushrooms and garlic in butter, seasoning with salt to taste, and cook until the juices have evaporated. Place the chicken on a baking sheet lined with foil. Top each piece of chicken with 1/4 of the mushrooms and bacon. Then top each piece of chicken with the shredded cheese. Broil until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
Join Keyingredient.com, a free cooking website, and explore thousands of recipes from around the world. Powered by Brandeploy Do you have a website or cooking blog? Find more helpful information here. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright 2014 | By accessing this site, you agree to our Terms and conditions.
How To Make Outback Steakhouse’s Alice Springs Grilled Chicken – Copy-Cat Recipe
Grilled Chicken on the Barbie Recipe 🔗
Enjoy Sunday barbecues even more with our tasty grilled chicken on the barbie recipe that's seasoned with flavorful spices for a savory finish. Pair this delicious Outback Steakhouse inspired dish with a side of BBQ sauce and other side dishes.
Nutrition Facts: servingSize 1, calories 191 Calories, Carbohydrate 6 g, Cholesterol 91 mg, Fat 4 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 31 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Sodium 169 mg, Sugar 1 g
- 10 oz chicken breasts
- olive oil
- ¼ tsp poultry seasoning
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- ⅛ tsp white pepper
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 oz fresh seasonal mixed vegetables
- barbeque sauce
- In a bowl, mix poultry seasoning or chicken bouillon powder, cayenne pepper, white pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to make dry rub.
- Evenly coat chicken and let it sit for at least 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat your grill and grease it.
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil. Grease the grill and grill the chicken over medium heat until it is almost done.
- Add barbecue sauce and serve with fresh seasonal mixed vegetables.