Every bit as flavorful as a pricey Japanese steakhouse meal, my addictive Yum Yum sauce is served with my grilled chicken hibachi.
A hot griddle and a little planning are the keys to making hibachi of restaurant quality at home.
Hibachi, which means “fire bowl” in Japanese, is a traditional charcoal grill with a grate; in America, the delicious hibachi food we love is usually made on a flat-top electric or gas grill (or griddle).
Since everything happens quickly when using this cooking method, much like in stir-fry recipes, it is best to measure and prepare all the ingredients before you turn on the heat.
This simple orange chicken stir fry and my chicken meatballs with honey garlic sauce are family favorites, and I also have a delicious chicken fried rice recipe if you’re looking for more Asian-inspired dishes.
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST HIBACHI ON THE BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE! EASY TEPPANYAKI COOK AND RECIPE
Hibachi Fried Rice on a Blackstone Griddle 🔗
How To Make Hibachi Fried Rice on a Blackstone Griddle. This is easy to do with any meat and choice veggies and taste just as good as a Japanese Steakhouse.
Serving Size: 12 g
Nutrition Facts: servingSize 12 g
- Chopped Up Bacon
- Cooked White Rice
- Green Onions
- Soy Sauce
- Minced Garlic
- Start out by making your white rice. I make my white rice in a rice cooker. Using a rice cooker makes it so much easier to make large amounts of rice at a time.
- Spread out your rice on a cookie sheet to allow to dry out some after it is done cooking, I let mine dry out for about an hour or two depends on whats going on.
- Start prepping out your other ingredients, chopping your meat, veggies and anything else you decide to throw in.
- Whisk your eggs in a bowl and add just a splash of water, the water helps them to be a bit fluffier. Add a bit of salt and pepper to your egg mixture.
- Fire up your Blackstone griddle and re-oil it down. I keep mine ready to go at all times so all I have to do is turn it on and re-oil it.
- Spread out your bacon, or meat, on one side of the grill and then spread out the rice on the other side of the griddle.
- Allow to cook while stirring occasionally.
- Now the great thing about this recipe is you can do this however you want.
- Next I add my vegetables to the bacon and allow to cook in the bacon grease with the bacon, either fresh or frozen veggies.
- Mix your minced garlic into your meat mixture.
- Start to mix together the rice, meat, and veggies.
- Pour your eggs onto the a side of the griddle allow to cook. These will get chopped up kinda like scrambled eggs in your rice.
- Mix all together and drizzle with some soy sauce and allow to cook a couple more minutes on the griddle.
- Serve and enjoy!!
How do you cook hibachi on a flat top grill?
Here are the top ten dishes you should order from a hibachi grill: Hibachi Scallops, Hibachi Salmon Recipe, Hibachi Fried Rice, Hibachi Vegetables, Hibachi Zucchini Recipe, Hibachi Noodles, Hibachi Chicken, Hibachi Steak and Shrimp, and Hibachi Noodles.
What is the best thing to cook on hibachi grill?
The main seasoning that hibachi chefs use to flavor the meat and vegetables is garlic, though they may also use soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, and ginger depending on what they’re cooking.
What type of sauce is used in hibachi?
If you’ve ever eaten at a Japanese hibachi restaurant, you’ve probably had the pale pink sauce, which some people refer to as white sauce and others simply as plain Japanese sauce. It has a mayo base, melted butter, tomato, and other spices.