This content was imported from OpenWeb; you may find the same content in another format, or you may find more information, at their website. I’m a desperate housewife, I live in the country, and I’m obsessed with butter, Basset Hounds, and Ethel Merman.
Ree Drummond’s Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin | The Pioneer Woman | Food Network
Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Preserves 🔗
This Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin is a ridiculously simple dish that looks like you spent way more time on it than you did. My favorite kinds of recipes!
- 2 whole pork tenderloins
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 tbsp. herbes de provence, or more if needed
- 1 c. preserves (fig, peach, plum)
- 1 c. water
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- Mashed potatoes or grits, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425. Season pork tenderloins liberally with salt and pepper, then with Herbs de Provence, pressing to get the herbs to adhere to the pork.
- Place the pork on a rack or in a large skillet and roast in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes (or until no longer pink). Remove from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- While the pork is resting, combine preserves, water, and vinegar in a small pan and bring to a simmer.
- Slice pork into thick pieces, then spoon the sauce/glaze over the slices. Serve with mashed potatoes, grits…anything you’d like!
How long do you grill a pork tenderloin?
Pork tenderloin cooks in 12 to 15 minutes on a gas grill or charcoal grill over medium heat (roughly 350 degrees F). Pork tenderloin does not become more tender the longer it cooks, unlike tougher cuts of pork that require low and slow cooking (like this Slow Cooker Pulled Pork).
What temperature do you cook pork tenderloin on a gas grill?
The final internal temperature of 145°-150° is considered to be nicely done. Cook over medium-high heat, using a grill surface thermometer to measure 450° to 500°. Season however you like, but do not add more salt if you brined.
How do you season a pork loin for the grill?
The tenderloin should be rubbed with a mixture of 1/4 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. Set the tenderloin aside while you heat the grill.
What temperature do you cook pork tenderloin at?
Cooking the pork tenderloin at the high temperature of 425 degrees F helps it cook quickly and prevents it from drying out. Brush the pork tenderloin with additional marinade, then bake in a preheated oven at 425°F for about 15-20 minutes, until the pork reaches a temperature of 145°F, then remove it from the oven.