Teriyaki Grilled Chicken Thighs are an easy recipe that the whole family will adore. They are marinated in a sweet and tangy teriyaki marinade and then grilled to perfection.
Classic Grilled Teriyaki Chicken!!
Teriyaki Grilled Chicken Thighs 🔗
Teriyaki Grilled Chicken Thighs are so juicy, tender, and packed with flavor! Marinated in a sweet and tangy teriyaki marinade, then grilled to perfection. It is an easy recipe that your entire family will love.
- 2½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- ½ cup Sunny Delight orange juice
- 2 cloves garlic ((minced))
- 1½ tbsp ginger ((minced))
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 green onions ((sliced))
- 1½ tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, Sunny Delight, garlic, rice vinegar, green onions, vegetable oil, and cornstarch. Whisk together until well combined.
- Place chicken in a large freezer bag or bowl, pour the marinade over the chicken, and coat thoroughly.
- Marinate the chicken for at least 2 hours and no longer than 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium (400 Degrees F.). Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through and has an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Rest for 5 minutes, then garnish with diced green onions and sesame seeds.
Does teriyaki burn on grill?
The sugars in the sauce will cause the outside of the chicken to burn if applied while grilling, so use the reserved teriyaki sauce (the portion that shouldn’t have come into contact with the raw chicken) to coat the chicken after it has been taken off the grill.
Can I use teriyaki sauce as a marinade?
Think teriyaki chicken, salmon, and shrimp! You can use it as a marinade, stir-fry sauce, or glaze for meats and seafood. The sauce keeps in the refrigerator for weeks. Make one batch today and have delectable teriyaki sauce on hand for dinner another day.
What seasonings go with teriyaki?
Chicken breasts, dried oregano, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, garlic salt, chili powder, onion powder, corn starch, oregano leaves, cumin, lean ground beef, onion powder, water, and garlic powder are some of the ingredients.