We have something for every fan of outdoor cooking, from stunning baby back ribs to strip steak, chicken wings to seared potato wedges. Get your outdoor grill going with our list of the best grill recipes available right now.
No other method of cooking compares to grilling in its ability to elevate practically any food by cooking it over high heat to produce unrivaled flavors. Whether it’s the juices from a beef burger or the BBQ sauce coated on pork ribs, grilling can take them all to a new level.
EASY SUMMER GRILLING RECIPES | SAM THE COOKING GUY 4K
Grilled Caesar Salad 🔗
This Grilled Caesar Salad will change the way you eat this classic salad. Grilled romaine lettuce with cool Caesar dressing and savory toppings.
Serving Size: 1 serving
Nutrition Facts: calories 341 kcal, Carbohydrate 13 g, Protein 9 g, Fat 29 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 858 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 3 g, servingSize 1 serving
- 2 romaine hearts (sliced in half)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers (diced)
- 12 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (fresh shredded)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup croutons
- Slice the romaine hearts so you have two large halves.
- Rinse and gently pat dry with a paper towel. Lightly brush the lettuce with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill romaine over medium heat on both sides til edges are browned.
- Immediately remove romaine halves to serving plates and top with Caesar dressing and all the remaining toppings.
What can I throw on the grill?
Grilled Spicy Miso Portobello Burgers (VEGAN), Thai Turkey Burgers with Asian Slaw, Grilled Peruvian Chicken, Grilled Eggplant with Greek Tomato Chickpea Relish, Grilled Eggplant with Freekah, Grilled Whole Fish – Branzino!, and Grilled Salmon Souvlaki are just a few of the mouthwatering burger options available.
What is the best outdoor cooking grill?
In addition to marinated grilled portobello mushrooms, grilled green onions, grilled asparagus in foil, lemon pepper grilled corn, and red goddess grilled flank steak, watermelon is a great fruit to grill because you can cut thick slices and the flesh is firm, even when it is ripe.