The soy sauce and ginger marinade infuses layers of flavor into the meat, and when paired with rice, a salad, or grilled pineapple, this recipe for the best Hawaiian BBQ chicken will transport you to paradise.
Who would have thought that the Best Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Recipe could be so simple to prepare? Say hello to this delectable tropical chicken dinner.
Please use the hashtag #munchkintimeblog and my handle @munchkintimeblog on Instagram when you make the Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Recipe; I would adore seeing what you come up with.
In order to achieve a chicken thigh that is juicy and tender on the inside with an irresistible caramelized crust on the outside, start this recipe by marinating succulent chicken thighs in a sweet and savory marinade for the night.
It’s a real crowd-pleasing recipe you can serve anytime, and every bite is sure to be devoured at your family barbecue or for your next party!
It only takes a few minutes to grill the chicken, and you can serve it with any side dish you like. You can serve the chicken over warm rice and salad, or switch it up with some grilled pineapple and bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers on the side.
Easy Authentic Hawaiian BBQ At Home (Chicken Teriyaki)
Best Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Recipe 🔗
Amazingly delicious Best Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Recipe. Marinated in ginger, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar and ketchup. This grilling recipe will wow you and your guests.
Serving Size: 1 serving
Nutrition Facts: calories 786 kcal, Carbohydrate 70 g, Protein 42 g, Fat 38 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Trans Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 222 mg, Sodium 3100 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 64 g, servingSize 1 serving
- 2-5 lb Chicken thighs (boneless skinless)
- 3/4 cups Soy sauce (low-sodium)
- 3/4 cups Ketchup
- 1 cup Brown sugar (packed)
- 1/3 cup Chicken broth
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Fresh Ginger (grated)
- 2 teaspoons Garlic (minced)
- In the mixing bowl combine soy sauce, ketchup, sugar, chicken broth, ginger and garlic. Reserve 1 cup of marinate for later, by placing it in a air tight container and refrigerate.
- Add chicken thighs to the bowl with the marinate and mix. Cover with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours or over night.
- Grill chicken for about 3-4 minutes per side or until it is cooks thru. Brushing over preserved marinate with a food brush while grilling. Serve with hot rice and sliced avocados. Enjoy!