In my preferred Buffalo Chicken Wrap, tender buffalo chicken is layered over crisp, fresh vegetables, topped with cheese and a creamy dressing, and then it is tightly encased in a delectable flour tortilla.
My family loves wraps, and some of my other favorite wrap recipes are Crispy Southwest Wraps and Chicken Cashew Wraps. Wraps are so simple to make at home, and they’re more enjoyable to eat than sandwiches.
I love the tangy, spicy flavors in Buffalo wings, buffalo chicken dip, and these Buffalo Chicken Wraps are so fresh and delicious. The spice level is mild due to the other ingredients; add some hot sauce if you want them spicier.
- 2 cup cooked chicken shredded or chopped (rotisserie, shredded, or grilled)
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce or 1/3 cup hot sauce + 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- 1 cup shredded lettuce.
- 1/4 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- 4 medium flour tortillas.
- Optional fillings: tomato onion, shredded cheese.
How to make the perfect buffalo chicken wraps | Cook with ME Series !
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wraps 🔗
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wraps are stuffed with a combination of cheese and zesty Buffalo sauce for intense flavor and celery for added crunch. They are packed with protein making them not only delicious, but also filling.
Serving Size: 1 wrap
Nutrition Facts: servingSize 1 wrap, calories 292 kcal, Carbohydrate 17 g, Protein 20 g, Fat 21 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 68 mg, Sodium 1133 mg, Fiber 12 g, Sugar 1 g, unSaturated Fat 2 g
- 1 pound chicken (* cooked and shredded)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 4 ounces white cheddar cheese (* shredded)
- 3 ribs celery (* cut into thin strips)
- 4 Mission Foods Tortilla Protein Wraps
- Blue Cheese or Ranch dressing (* optional, for dipping)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the cooked, shredded chicken, cream cheese, and Buffalo sauce.
- Cook, stirring often, until the cream cheese is fully melted, and everything is hot and well blended, about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Divide the slices of celery between 6 Mission® ProteinTortilla Wraps.
- Top each tortilla with an even amount of the Buffalo chicken mixture.
- Fold in the top and bottom edges of the tortilla, then the sides.
- Wipe out the skillet, and return to medium heat.
- Add the wraps, and grill until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve with a side of Blue Cheese or Ranch dressing, for dipping, if desired.
How many calories are in a buffalo chicken wrap with grilled chicken?
Buffalo chicken, lettuce, cheese, and bleu cheese dressing make up a traditional buffalo chicken wrap, though many variations also include celery, similar to how wings are added to the wraps.
What is Buffalo sauce made of?
Mozzarella is my go-to cheese for almost everything as it’s fairly mild and melts the best out of any other cheese in my opinion. Buffalo chicken dip uses cheddar cheese, but I felt that cheddar would be a little too overpowering in this sandwich.