This delicious and simple Applebee’s Bourbon Street Chicken and Shrimp recipe is great if you want to make restaurant-style food at home because it’s flavorful and filling.
HOW TO MAKE APPLEBEE’S BOURBON STREET CHICKEN & SHRIMP | AT HOME COPY-CAT RECIPE | EASY TUTORIAL
Applebee’s Fiesta Lime Chicken Copycat Recipe 🔗
Make and share this Applebee’s Fiesta Lime Chicken Copycat Recipe recipe from Food.com.
Nutrition Facts: calories 294, Fat 14.5, Saturated Fat 7.8, Cholesterol 105.8, Sodium 1564.5, Carbohydrate 6.4, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 4.4, Protein 33.2
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon tequila
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup real mayonnaise, low fat okay
- 1/4 cup sour cream, low fat okay
- 2 tablespoons chunky salsa, spicy
- 1 tablespoon milk, low fat okay
- 1 teaspoon Cajun blackened spice mix
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups corn chips, crumbled
- Whisk together the first 8 ingredients, coat chicken in mixture, and marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Whisk together the next 9 ingredients, cover, and chill until needed.
- Grill the marinated chicken breasts for 3-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Discard marinade.
- Brush grilled chicken with reserved dressing, sprinkle with cheese, and broil until cheese has melted.
- Serve the chicken over a bed of crumbled chips.
What does Applebee’s put on their grilled chicken?
The Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken is described on Applebee’s menu as “cedar grilled chicken topped with lemon olive oil vinaigrette over a blend of cranberries, rice, honey-glazed pecans & quinoa.”
How many calories are in a grilled chicken breast from Applebee’s?
One Applebee’s Grilled Chicken Breast (4 oz) breast has 190 calories.
How do you grill chicken breast on a grill?
To grill, preheat the grill to medium-high heat, lightly oil the grates, then place the chicken skin-side down and cook for 5–6 minutes, or until grill marks start to appear, before turning it over and cooking for an additional 6–8 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.